F1000 enterprises and service providers across the globe
5G and edge services on Kubernetes
of data and network services for 4G/5G,
Edge and Enterprise use cases
core and edge apps
network services at scale
and service turn-up timeliness
with no storage expertise needed
Why customers choose Robin
- Highest performing storage and data management for any Kubernetes on-premises or in any cloud. Automate all aspects of critical day-2 operations to run databases, big data, timeseries and message queue services in production on Kubernetes.
- Bring cloud agility to deploy 4G and 5G RAN (DU, CU-CP and CU-DP) on COTS hardware in minutes. Enable centralized orchestration of 10s of thousands of cell-sites and base-band units.
- Deploy complex storage and network-intensive apps on edge clusters with ease. Enable scalable automation of rollout, upgrade, and auto-heal apps at edge locations.
- Run containers and virtual machines on Kubernetes directly on bare-metal. Enable consistent and common lifecycle management of containers and virtual machines.
- Consistent storage experience across different environments. Allow easy migration and portability of apps along with their data across different cloud environments.
- Bring cloud agility to your bare-metal infrastructure. Centrally manage 10s of thousands of Kubernetes clusters from edge to cloud to private data centers. Create repeatable and robust workflows to automate all network and IT operations.
ROBIN CLOUD NATIVE PLATFORM (CNP)
For RAN, core, MEC, OSS and BSS use cases
Kubernetes platform optimized for running RAN, core and MEC applications, with special focus on zero-touch deployment and life cycle automation
Learn More →
ROBIN CLOUD NATIVE STORAGE (CNS)
For databases, big data, message queues, timeseries, AI/ML use cases
Highest performing cloud-native storage stack for any Kubernetes on-premises or in any cloud with special focus on application-aware data management and operational automation
Learn More →
ROBIN MULTI DATA CENTER AUTOMATION PLATFORM (MDCAP)
For metal-to-service automation use cases
Highly scalable infrastructure-to-service orchestrator to manage bare-metal servers, network elements, network functions and apps across 100,000+ servers and 10,000+ clusters, and data centers and clouds
Learn More →
Critical scaling of stateful applications
Cloud Native Storage services
5G and edge services rollout
End-to-end automation expertise
For next-gen telecom operators
First in production fully containerized 5G stack with millions of subscribers
Proven efficiencies, with 40-50% lower Capex & Opex
80% reduction in deployment time – get going in minutes!
30% faster for running VNF & CNFs
For the modern enterprise
Trusted and proven platform at scale
6 Petabytes big data apps
(Largest Network Security Vendor)
5 Petabytes ELK, Kafka, 300 nodes
(5th Largest Insurance Provider)
400 production databases
(Travel Technology Company)
- Differentiated technology and 2 years' head-start over competition
- 70+ patents awarded in key areas, live production deployments
- Experienced professionals from leading technology firms with deep domain expertise in Cloud Native, Storage, Networking, Automation, Orchestration
- Technology collaboration with the world's leading enterprise and 5G innovators