Bare Metal as-a-Service
Automate highly-available Kubernetes clusters
on bare-metal and public cloud
Why you need Robin to run databases on Kubernetes
10x faster provisioning of bare-metal servers
Automate provisioning of bare metal servers in your data center or remote edge locations. Automatic discovery of storage and network cards. Uses IPXE with Redfish integration so works with every major server vendor. Extensibility is built in to adapt to specific chassis for customized, yet automated, installations.
Zero-touch install Of OS and Kubernetes installation on remote servers
Create profiles for different operating systems and use zero-touch GUI or API triggered installation on bare metal in minutes. Install and set up entire Kubernetes clusters on remote bare metal servers.
Customized storage layouts
Robin automatically discovers storage disks (HDD, SSD and NVMe) attached to bare metal servers. Create advanced volume layouts with RAID and LVM.
Automate network configuration
Automate network configuration via profiles to configure NICs with VLANs, bonds, IP addresses. Integrated with leading DHCP and IPAM modules. Setup IPv4 or IPv6 networking.
Central inventory management system for all your bare-metal servers
Register and manage inventory of all your bare-metal servers and their individual components. Label servers and components to sort, group and filter your bare-metal server fleet.
Super-scalable concurrent operations
Install on single or 100s of thousands of bare metal servers without being bottlenecked. Robin’s super-scalable metal management engine is built as a cloud-native application and leverages Robin’s Cloud Native Platform to achieve linear scalability as the number of servers increases.
Enable open, multi-vendor environment
Supports both Intel and AMD platforms, with a number of pre-integrated HW partners. Mix and match resources across different NFs and applications.
Why customers choose Robin for RAN deployments
- MDCAP manages not just your bare metal but the applications, NFs, cloud platforms and services that use it. Deploy complex storage- and network-intensive apps to Edge clusters with ease. Reduces the number of cloud platforms you need at the edge, running both VMs and containers. Scalable automation of rollout, upgrade, and auto heal apps at edge locations. Small footprint. Predefine reusable policies to allocate resources and connectivity to be rolled out at any site.
- Use cloud agility to deploy 4G/5G core, MEC edge apps alongside 4G and 5G RAN, on COTS hardware. Centralized orchestration of hundreds of thousands of cell-sites and base-band units. Deploy in minutes. Scale to a million nodes.
- Robin MDCAP enables multi-data centers and multi-clusters views. Drill down on events and notifications. Perform blast-radius analysis on application resources, Kubernetes clusters, network connectivity etc.
- Define any step-by-step sequence for performing virtually any task. Manage the lifecycle of physical devices, such as radios, sensors and networking appliances. Kick off troubleshooting tasks, automatically notify the teams or customers of outages and resolutions. Run manually, as batch jobs or triggered by a policy engine.
- Auto-discover, auto-deploy and auto- configure your IT resources, assess health and readiness, trigger workflows and MOPs via a policy engine.