To help power & accelerate the Cloud-Native journey for all business organisations.
About Robin Systems
Robin is a well funded enterprise software startup offering industry’s most sophisticated application automation platform. Robin simplifies deployment and management of big data, NoSQL, ML/AI, and database applications while significantly reducing infrastructure costs. We combine various technologies including containers (Docker, LxC), distributed storage, networking and application workflow management to deliver a revolutionary product to the market. We consistently amaze our customers with the functionality and usability of our product.
To support our EMEA expansion, we are looking for an experienced Software Sales Director reporting into the EMEA MD.
This role is a perfect fit for a self-managing, senior consultative sales leader, with experience in Kubernetes, cloud-native and cloud transformation related product sales.
You will have a proven track record of achieving new business sales targets across EMEA with specific expertise in selling cloud and hyper converged infrastructure related software deals. Experience and good understanding of OpenRAN, 5G, cloud ops is a plus.
The successful candidate will need to interact with senior customer stakeholder (CxO level) and must have real presence, very strong communication & interpersonal skills and an ability to forge long lasting relationships, internally as well as externally.
If you can demonstrate an entrepreneurial & outcome based approach, with an ability to always push forward and are looking to join an exciting cutting edge technology company, then talk to us.
Role locations: Spain/Portugal/UAE
- Establish a clear vision, plan and priorities within the European and Mid-East market (excluding UK&I).
- Effectively interlock with Pre- Sales, Customer Success to execute passionately against that plan
- Exceed sales targets as well as broadening of the Robin footprint
- Work closely with pre-sales, customer success, product and marketing teams to deliver as per sales plan & targets
- Mentor/coach poor performers not able to achieve sales objective
- Establish and maintain communications and coordination with Partners to ensure delivery services meet or exceed expectations
- Maintain prioritised pipeline execution and align resources with the highest yield opportunities QoQ
- Based on portfolio growth, hire top sales talent and build a team
- Mentor, coach & develop sales team
- Elevate performance of Sales representatives
- Around 15 years relevant sales or pre-sales experience in the cloud-native/k8s related software market with the most recent 5 years, in a direct new business role, with relevant industry relationships.
- Experience selling cloud-native, containerisation/virtualisation, hyper-converged infra products is essential.
- Understanding of Cloud native application landscape is a must
- Telco & Enterprise sales experience and customer exec network is essential.
- Experience working with and partnering with the likes of GCP, AWS, Azure etc is a plus.
- Ability to learn quickly, communicate effectively and influence others to achieve results
- Ability to lead, motivate and direct a group of diverse and talented individuals
- Ability to prioritise, drive accurate and timely decisions
- Ability to work effectively with senior management
- Ability to operate in a matrix environment
- Self-starting and self-managing and able to maintain operational command of the business including accurate forecasting and reporting
- Mentoring/Coaching skills
- Strong organisational skills and operational understanding
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference, we encourage you to apply.
NOTE: You must have existing & valid, legal authorisation to work in the relevant country for this role.