Leader and Outperformer
Delivering industry-leading performance
Outstanding data protection features!
Robin.io, with its outstanding data services and an application-centric approach to containers, continues its run among the trailblazers – both in terms of technical capabilities and feature sets.
Robin Cloud Native Storage (CNS) has been rated as a Leader and Outperformer in the 2021 GigaOm Radar report for Kubernetes Data Protection. This is the third time that GigaOm has honored Robin.io with this recognition.
Rated Exceptional: Outstanding focus and execution against the following parameters
- Scalability and ease of use
- Edge and other specialized use cases markets
- Self-hosted (on-premises or in-cloud) deployment models
- Cloud-native storage architecture
- Multi-cloud & multi-distribution
- Environmental awareness
- Disaster recovery
- App and data migration
Highlights of 2021 GigaOm Radar for Kubernetes Data Protection
- End-to-end solution with a friendly pricing model, well-integrated with Kubernetes
- Multi-cluster and self-service capabilities fit well into large enterprises
- Data protection features integrated into a storage solution
- The (a)synchronous replication features add low RTO and RPO capabilities
- The storage layer adds flexibility to low-downtime migration scenarios
- Easy-to-use GUI and CLI are very helpful for users who have limited experience with Kubernetes