Delivering industry-leading performance
Robin.io, with its outstanding data services and an application-centric approach to containers, continues its run among the trailblazers – both in terms of technical capabilities and feature sets.
- Robin CNS has been rated as a Leader and Outperformer in the 2021 GigaOm Radar reports for Kubernetes Data Protection. This is the third time that GigaOm has honored Robin.io with this recognition.
- Robin.io’s patented hyperautomation technology, delivered through Robin CNP and MDCAP, allows MNOs to deliver 5G applications in minutes instead of days by automating provisioning and Day 2 operations.
Highlights of 2022 GigaOm Radar
GigaOm Radar for Mobile Edge Solutions
- A platform leader in edge network infrastructure
- Infrastructure-agnostic multicloud solutions for telco operators
- Patented hyperautomation allows MNOs to deliver 4G/5G applications in minutes
- Combines the benefits of bare-metal, containers, and VMs to create an application-aware scale-out storage stack
- Enables carrier-grade networking and automation with an application-aware workflow manager
- Simplified API-driven or point-and-click lifecycle management
GigaOm Radar for Kubernetes Data Protection
- End-to-end solution with a friendly pricing model, well-integrated with Kubernetes
- Multi-cluster and self-service capabilities fit well into large enterprises
- Data protection features integrated into a storage solution
- The (a)synchronous replication features add low RTO and RPO capabilities
- The storage layer adds flexibility to low-downtime migration scenarios
- Easy-to-use GUI and CLI are very helpful for users who have limited experience with Kubernetes