Robin Cloud Native Storage
Experience 3x faster storage
For any Kubernetes, on premises or in the cloud
Trusted by F500 companies for their mission critical Storage and Network applications
Get the highest performing storage for Kubernetes.
Robin Cloud Native Storage (CNS) brings advanced data management capabilities to Kubernetes. It’s 2-3x faster than the nearest competition, and is capable of delivering bare metal performance across a range of workloads.
- Accelerate deployment of any & all stateful apps on any Kubernetes distributions
- Simplify day-2 operations without becoming storage experts: capacity management, performance management, data protection
- Protect mission-critical applications with application-aware data protection
- Best TCO of any storage solution
- Portability app-aware multi-cloud portability
Why customers choose Robin CNS
- Robin CNS converts HDD, SSD, NVMe, DAS, SAN, and cloud drives into an enterprise-grade storage supporting block and file workloads on-premises and in the cloud.
- CNS is 2-3x faster than closest competitor delivering bare-metal performance across various workloads.
- Most advanced data reliability with rapid failover even in the event of disk, server, rack and data center faults
- User accidentally deleted data? Or just want to see how your data looked at a prior date? CNS provides app-aware snapshots.
- Protect against hardware and infrastructure failures by always-incremental backup and restore of entire app, not just storage.
- Avoid lock-in by making applications portable across clusters and clouds (even across different Kubernetes distros).
- Most advanced support for multi-service affinity, anti-affinity, data locality, infra-aware placement policies.
- Encrypt before sending data over the network and on-disk with integration with external key management systems
- Avoid imbalance in storage allocations and performance through live data rebalancing with no app downtime.
Trusted by F500 companies to run their mission-critical stateful apps on Kubernetes
6 Petabytes big data applications
Second largest next-generation security company in the world
2.5 Petabytes ELK, Kafka, 300 nodes
Fifth largest insurance and financial services company
Largest travel, transportation and hospitality technology company